Grey Cardigan and Adidas Gazelles

Thursday 5 March 2015







Cardigan: Topshop
T-Shirt: Zara
Sunglasses: Rayban Wayfarer


I picked up this oversized grey cardigan from Topshop a couple of weeks ago quite randomly. I had a bit of bad luck trying to find some new black skinny jeans and in frustration grabbed the first thing I saw and made a purchase. Actually, it’s turned out to be quite a good buy! I’m currently sat on a train with the rain and wind howling outside wrapped cosily up in it. Not bad for a frustration purchase eh? So after getting it home I realised it would look pretty good teamed with some basics and my new Adidas Gazelle trainers - worthy of the blog. It also looks pretty good with a belt tied around the waist (how I’m wearing it at the moment actually)! Nothing fancy, just simply understated.


4 comments:

  1. Cool look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice and stylish outfit !

    Giveaway, win MAKEUP REVOLUTION FULL LIPSTICK COLLECTION
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. great backdrop and love casj chic look x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground